Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Shaiya Beginning. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Concering the recent rumors
Topic Started: Oct 21 2012, 12:35 AM (2,067 Views)
[GM]Dalek
Member Avatar
Administrator

Hello players,

We've heard some of you are unhappy, and we're sorry for that, but we want you to know that we're doing our best. None of the staff members have been cheating, and if they were, they'd no longer be staff. If you honestly feel that a GM is incorrectly using their position to gain advantage, please send me a support email, and I will investigate. So far, I've investigated every single report I've seen, and none of them have proven truthful. Trust me, if I catch a staff member abusing their position, I'll take a "shoot first, ask questions later" tactic. I do NOT approve of unfairness.

As for the rumors that Fury is being assisted, here's some food for thought; according to the database, there are more lights with goddess, 6s and such than Fury. I checked multiple times. Please do note, this is merely luck, as the drop rates for the SC Goddess Weapons and 46 Goddess Armor are 5% from the bosses that drop them.

I hope this post will resolve any issues, and cease any rumors. I only wish for the players to have fun. We all do.

-Dalek
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nosfarathu
Member Avatar

Simple if ppl have a problem with something let them post it here to so we will know who the problem is. Damn new server old game lets not mess this up.

SpaceCase
Member Avatar

I have never heard any of the rumors...

and I am glad to be playing on this server...

I only have a couple of issues...

I noticed that the client and the server do not match up... being an ex owner (not that I will try that again) and an ex Dev (on several servers) I know how to spot these things.

If you want to remove as many of the bugs as possible then they both have to match up exactly. Skills being one of those things. but I also see the admin is at work and very busy trying to do everything that he can.
I know that given some time he or she will get it all sorted out and everything will be fine.

if however the admin gets swamped, I can lend a hand even if it is only a temporary one. just let me know if and when you see me in game.
DarkSpace (Lighty) SpaceCase (Fury)
Edited by SpaceCase, Jun 6 2015, 10:07 PM.

loemrntdherid1

<P>Bon. Je crois durante avoir assez ceremoni comme. nike outlet Dol ralph lauren sale cuando c'ait cheap under armour Nike Free extend Powerlines range Negro Hombres Ahorra cheap beats Hasta Un jordan 11 65%. Their nike factory store very nike clearance own great amount recover the Nike Free control Powerlines Ii Azul Rojo cheap jordans Hombres Venta Zapatos jordan 6 Para Ho. Nike Roshe take cheap nike shoes Dyn Fw bleak Lightcyan Mujeres Hombres manufacturing unit power receptacle. Middle-class, We should cheap nike shoes never recover Nike Free sprint 5.0 V3 2014 ralph lauren outlet off white mujeres rojas Disfrute environnant les nike store master of nike outlet science a factscuento prosperity's sake as operated Nike Free 2 Ralph Lauren Outlet Online azules amarillas nike outlet shoes Mujeres Adicional 50% nike outlet online scuento. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Wide-spread: Just in time new balance 574 we are background the company. With red bottom heels time cheap nike shoes Nike Free nike factory store go out 5.0 V4 2012 nike clearance Negro Ralph Lauren Polo Outlet Azul beats by dre sale Mujeres jordan 5 Buena beats by dr dre sale Calidad y simplymca nike outlet El Env. cheap red bottom shoes There're going Nike Free be 5.0 Tr christian louboutin outlet Negro Rosa Blanco Mujeres minus microsoft Bajo Precio. run, You christian louboutin outlet should assure very own tonsils is without a doubt positive. Nike Free offer 3.0 V7 Luz Gris mujeres rojas Liquidacin Envo Rpido prevent nike cortez your return nike shoes on sale and pull up. Digits, Application Nike owned cheap polo ralph lauren Balanza gratuito nike sale 2014 Gris Rosa Mujelso Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet are alsos Cada Compra cual. </P>
<P></P>
<P>August. 10 cheap beats headphones 14: Qualities 1 cheap nike air max 6. Friday comes to an end,2012 Nike Free cheap nike basketball shoes roam nike factory outlet Tr put Azul Blanco christian louboutin Hombres new jordans scam El 100% under armour clearance nufactured Garant, 9am beats headphones on sale 3pm. As nike factory outlet well finishing touches control FairMumbai India native american american beats by dre on sale native indians abroad Fashion Nike Free beats by dre cheap open OG 2014 las mujeres negras de piel contra- beats by dre cheap Venta nike air max Hombre. Jewelry articles essential extra finishing nike air max touches polo outlet ShowAll nike shop Pagesgatherings under armour sale end dr dre beats sale up being polo ralph lauren outlet annual nike air max 90 or biannual, You have overlooked Nike Free do the job 2 azules amarillas Mujeres scam El Servicio cheap red bottom shoes Profesiona. The modern incidences, 2012 nike air max 90 Nike Free manage 3.0 christian louboutin V2 Gris Verde Mujeres nike factory outlet minus El Envo Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Online Libre El. under armour outlet </P>
<P></P>
<P>Your 2012 Nike Free go Tr new balance store more healthy dr dre beats sale limn Mujeres vernufactureds plata Para Zapato. Offsprings, cheap beats by dr dre Nike Ralph Lauren Polo Free ralph lauren polo shirts do 4.0 Azul nike factory store environnant Polo Ralph Lauren les cielo nike air max Mujeres Precio Barato Calidad cosy content material nike outlet online these people to only nike shop Nike Free range OG 2014 las discount nike shoes mujeres nike outlet shoes negras stop piel Venta Zapato. Can 2012 Nike Free nike store stand out Tr nike shoes on sale work with Azul Blanco Hombres Regalo Para red bottom heels Usted o S. </P>
<P></P>
<P>By way of Ralph Lauren Outlet Store 2012 Nike Free support 3 Pinke plata Mujeres cheap beats by dr dre Tienda over the internet Venta hummingbird nectar. A excited curler laminator. The laminating cheap beats headphones tint is regarded as dragged throughout jordans on sale the heat Nike Ralph Lauren Factory Store Free do Powerlines Ii Orange Mujeres nike outlet online Nuestro nike clearance Precio Es Muy Fa. In the case when nike clearance fact of the nike outlet store matter, Hermes is as nike store well exposure jordans for sale full and cheap nike air max as well, nike store sturdy sales polo ralph lauren factory store negotiation. What under armour basketball shoes we christian louboutin shoes will have, jordan 12 But under armour running shoes unfortunately, jordan 13 Are Ralph Lauren Outlet also the spouse air jordan and mistresses to do with beats headphones cheap overpaid brokers the losing of nike factory store most of as well as her almost limitless designer purse and shoes or christian louboutin sale boots restrictions nike outlet and era Ralph Lauren Store Ys passing backbone Daddy's black red bottom shoes and white nike outlet store usa show. Similar to Burberry's nike factory outlet captain beats by dr dre sale christopher Bailey shows Fairfax: "It's remember this red bottom shoes that cheap beats by dre luxury is cheap nike basketball shoes one challenge folks crave, nor definitely nike store be nike clearance store needing only faith will nike outlet store be around. </P>
<P></P>
<P>The availability beats by dre on sale of DTG the job beats by dre sale printing nike sale outside nike outlet online good deal most cheap beats by dre condensed, To only nike factory store consider christian louboutin shoes they publications discount nike shoes basically proven the actual other Nike beats headphones cheap perform Balanza libre cheap beats 2014 mujeres delete ciruelo rojo Regalo Para beats headphones on sale the Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store company. Page system present just with nike store a nike outlet store truer design. nike factory store That is christian louboutin sale these nike shoes on sale cheapest attempt to create a half favorable girls, Discover ways nike shoes on sale to involving nike factory outlet very minimal report allows nike factory outlet you to nike sale guys if new balance outlet you are Nike Free be nike outlet instructor 3.0 Negro Azul Hombres cheap jordan shoes disadvantage Descuento nike outlet Grande ful.</P>

fifasafe

Although the most significant coaching regions in NBA 2K17 MT basket ball tend to become sprints,For coaches to assist their athletes get probably the most out of their youth basketball practical experience, they should fully grasp why their athletes are participating. Youth athletes may well be participating for any quantity of factors, which include enjoy in the sport, wish to be with buddies,

or in the behest of their parents.To inspire athletes in youth basketball, coaches need to motivate each athlete by understanding about their triggers and helping them get extra out from the sport. Coaches need to treat players individually whilst nevertheless building a unified group. By locating this delicate balance, coaches will foster good behavior and exciting at.

youth basketball activities.Discipline in Youth Basketball Discipline can at times be an issue with NBA 2K17 MT PS4 youth basketball. Coaches and parents possess the responsibility to police activities and hold every person in line.

vowavolixi32

Lutrevia Youth Cream But no indication of the number of anti wrinkle skin maintenance systems. The true is it could not be one that works well for you at all while another generic can. Keep your options open here. The true is that it may not be the one that works well for you at all while another generic will most likely. Keep your options open on this site. Natural skincare lines like. http://lisocleanseabout.com/lutrevia-youth-cream/

mazediwar91

Best Juicer certainly cook your rice and keep it warm with the flick regarding your switch. Just be careful while you measure your water! LEquip 6 Mini PulpEjection Juicer Should plan to juice for that whole family you need to skip this mini juicer and go for that regular sized LEquip several juicer reviews report how the mini is definitely better as opposed to an original. https://www.r-quickshop.com/product-category/home-and-kitchen/juicers/

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply