Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Shaiya Beginning. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Beginning Changes; Changes
Topic Started: Apr 22 2014, 04:31 AM (6,605 Views)
[GM]Safe

This is a thread to update all on what changes are made to Shaiya Beginning

• Lapisia has been added to DD1, bosses drop chance of lapis lvl 6 , drop rate increased
  • GRB mobs all drop chance of recreation runes, bosses drop chance of Penguin gear
  • Aurizen / Stigma bosses increased droprate
  • Lvl 15 2 slotted helms added to Loca / Kargos
  • Lvl 30 Legendary helm added to Knight / Asmo
  • Lvl 1-15 weps added to Agrilla/Cornwell Dungeon
  • Added new 1-15 sets. Bee costume and Playboy costume
  • Added new sets (20-30)
    - Excentric
    - Wedding
    - School
  • 20-30 boss spawns near altar and drops big lucky bag and costume
  • Costume 1-15 added to Prolium map
  • Costume 20-30 added to Cantabilian map
  • Kimu has chance to drop lvl 50+ goddess gear
  • Seraphim has chance to drop lvl 50+ goddess gear
  • Dios has chance to drop lvl 51 goddess helm/cap
  • Cloron/Fantasma dragon drops lvl 59 non ele weapon/shield
  • Clavi drops lvl 59 non ele weapon/shield
  • Added cooldowns and % to hit on 60 skills (RP/DF/POG/KB/PV and so on...)
  • Greendieta angel mobs drop enchant materials (Sacra soul, Angelic Core, and so on...)

Note: Costumes will now drop in 1-15 (Playboy/Penguin/Bee) and 20-30 (School/Excentric/Wedding) maps. These will be from mobs and altar.

As more changes are made the list will be updated
Edited by Safe, May 15 2014, 08:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Clarity

thanks for the cool drops

more power Shaiya Beginning :D

Zaknaffian

Sound great boss, any idea if when to fix skills so spear totters can EWS like they are suppose to do ?
I wanta SMASH these shield totters like in the old days.

Zak

bObiOne

How many slots do the new 30er gears have? are they better rerollable?do they have better base stats? or they are the same like the legendary ones?

[GM]Safe

bObiOne
Apr 25 2014, 04:14 PM
How many slots do the new 30er gears have? are they better rerollable?do they have better base stats? or they are the same like the legendary ones?
The new 30 gears come in Excentric / Wedding and School with each having 5 slots. All rerollable at a maximum of 700 and 7 stats. The base stats do not differ hugely from normal 20-30 Legend sets. In other words, do these new costumes overpower normal Legend sets? No they do not.

TarqeT

Awesome :D ;) ^_^ :D XD

theones

GM safe Why i cant Login in Globe network whats the promblem i want to play plzz fix it..
:(

Yuki
Member Avatar

very nice :) how about adding clavi in the map? :) one of the bosses in OI :)

reshacute
Member Avatar

Nice changes in SB since i played long time ago
now we back playing again nice to hear that every uber set can farm easily :)

#WBonSB

MeganZ[Young<3]

[GM]SAfe WHY Cant Log in my Account this Server ... Failed To connect to game server ? Why Why Please Fix

zurich521

***Part I***
Character Name: 1Shot[WarLord]
Aliases Names:Dalton.
Faction:
Union of Fury
***Part II***
1. What is your timezone?: +5 PhP.[Philippine's Timezone United States]
2. How many hours a week do you play Shaiya?:4+[Hours a.day 30+Hours a Week]
3. Please give a short description of what you think a good [GS] does.:A GS (game sage) entire purpose is to make the GM's life easier. which include (but not limited too) handle disputes, resolving character issues to the best of ones ability
and assisting players from time to time.
4. How much experience do you have with the Shaiya community?:I have been playing shaiya since ep 3 on OS ( original shiaya ). I have about 6 years exp. and quite familiar with gameplay settings / rules.
5. Which other Private Servers did you played?:This is the only private server I have played but I am quite familiar with others ( friends in many areas ) so the idea isn't entirely new to me.
6. Why do you really want to be a Game Sage?.Being completely honest. I am quite happy with the staff in most areas, but I feel that some rules can be better moderated. A good GS friend of mine works very hard
and is always taking on problems ( that are not hers ). Because of this, I wish to assist her the best way I can, and help guide players into being more self reliant. Also
I feel that there is a lot I can contribute to the game/staff/and players in general and having a way to voice separated opinions and giving separated feedback will help
better the game in many ways.

In conclusion, I want to be a game sage because I want to help players as much as possible as well as giving the GM's / GS's a break from there never ending work, and
have a way to contribute ideas back to the game. ( I feel as I have a lot of them )

***Part III***
Any other information about you:
I am also a moderator on another forum for indie game designers. So I am used to solving and resolving issues ^^ and I am known to be quite friendly.
Edited by zurich521, May 2 2015, 11:20 PM.

zurich521

***Part I***
Character Name: 1Shot[WarLord]
Aliases Names:Dalton.
Faction:
Union of Fury
***Part II***
1. What is your timezone?: +5 PhP.[Philippine's Timezone United States]
2. How many hours a week do you play Shaiya?:4+[Hours a.day 30+Hours a Week]
3. Please give a short description of what you think a good [GS] does.:A GS (game sage) entire purpose is to make the GM's life easier. which include (but not limited too) handle disputes, resolving character issues to the best of ones ability
and assisting players from time to time.
4. How much experience do you have with the Shaiya community?:I have been playing shaiya since ep 3 on OS ( original shiaya ). I have about 6 years exp. and quite familiar with gameplay settings / rules.
5. Which other Private Servers did you played?:This is the only private server I have played but I am quite familiar with others ( friends in many areas ) so the idea isn't entirely new to me.
6. Why do you really want to be a Game Sage?.Being completely honest. I am quite happy with the staff in most areas, but I feel that some rules can be better moderated. A good GS friend of mine works very hard
and is always taking on problems ( that are not hers ). Because of this, I wish to assist her the best way I can, and help guide players into being more self reliant. Also
I feel that there is a lot I can contribute to the game/staff/and players in general and having a way to voice separated opinions and giving separated feedback will help
better the game in many ways.

In conclusion, I want to be a game sage because I want to help players as much as possible as well as giving the GM's / GS's a break from there never ending work, and
have a way to contribute ideas back to the game. ( I feel as I have a lot of them )

***Part III***
Any other information about you:
I am also a moderator on another forum for indie game designers. So I am used to solving and resolving issues ^^ and I am known to be quite friendly.

Sizzle

GM when will the new legendary 30gear be fix? it seems like the 5th slot stll bugged

jelou123

hai

lefoj123

update

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply