Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Shaiya Beginning. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Overpopulated AOL
Topic Started: Oct 30 2014, 12:25 PM (521 Views)
Lady Valentine

heya, let's get to the point.. AOL.. well as you noticed it's overpopulated.. War is imbalanced.. CTI is Crowded.. 2 raids for MM?.. now Fury.. UOF is few in numbers although they put up a fight.. numbers count in PVP.. so i suggest a Faction Change.. and yes it ain't possible for cafes.. i get it.. it's understood cause it has 1 IP address.. well how about we open the IP's for UOF and AOL.. yeah i know.. statpadds.. still there really shud be faction change.. PVP ain't fun if the numbers ain't balanced.. 2 raids vs 1 raid? cruel.. really cruel.. SB would be more fun if PVP is balanced.. anyway.. something has to be done.. think about it.. hilarious i answered my out suggestions.. still i got a point.. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply